Letter to Kate 16th July

Anonymous Mike said...

Thanks for posting these. Very interesting reading. I only found out about it when I heard you interview on radio 5 Live on 13/7/7. Looking forward to more.

5:26 PM

Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Thanks so much for your letters.
I am a mere 51 and have no experience of war nor wish to have.I too heard your interview on Radio 5 and as I was driving pulled over to make a note of the site.
I live in Notts and worked for a while at Stanton Ironworks and have fond memories of the area.
Keep up the good work

6:07 PM

Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for creating this blog. Also heard your article on Radio 5 Live. I have just caught up on all the entries to date - it's absorbing. I will continue to follow up. Best regards, Sally

7:27 PM

Delete
Blogger Miriam said...

I just received scans of the letters my great-grandfather wrote to his family--and vice versa--during WWI, while he was stationed with the American North Russian Expeditionary Forces. I'll be posting them on my blog as well.

I look forward to reading more of your letters and comparing them with my own family's.

No comments: