School Interviews - Coutances, France


This set of comments is the result of a delightful session with a class of French students. Their resourceful teacher had asked me to answer their questions about Harry and his blog, in order to practise their spoken English. 


We had a Skype session with a webcam and used up a valuable and enjoyable hour.


If any other school would like to repeat the exercise, don't hesitate to contact me. BL

Sarah, Doulcet and Oksana said... We are students from Lycée Lebrun in Coutances (France) who interviewed you last Friday. We want to thank you a lot for your time and for your interesting and complete answers. It was a very good experience for us. Your blog is amazing, it's a very good idea. Thanks again, Sarah, Doulcet & Oksana.
January 22, 2010

Ophélie said...Hello, I'm a student from a French school who interviewed you last week.
I thank you for this moment. I think it's a very good idea to make a blog about this, I'm very interested in this. Thanks from a French student.
January 22, 2010

Captain X Hook said...hello Mr Lamin, I'm Simon a french high school student. During the interview I'm sorry I wasn't very clear. I prefer writing a comment. Thanks for all :D
January 22, 2010

Anonymous said... Just a little comment from a pupil of Lebrun. Your blog is very interesting and I have learnt many things thanks to this blog. I would like to thank you very sincerely for your patience when you told us about Harry Lamin and the WW1. Bye.
January 22, 2010

Anonymous said...
Hi, Bill. We are the French purpils, Florina and Anais, who interviewed you last week. Thanks a lot for this time whith you. Your blog is fantasic, and it's a fabulous idea.

Thanks, Florina & Anais.
January 22, 2010

Anonymous said... Hello Mr Lamin, We are Aline and Clémence, students of 1L2.
We want to thank you for your patience and your welcome. Your blog is very interesting and we hope you will successed for your futures projects.
January 22, 2010

Captain Eliott Albator said... Hey Bill! It's Eliott! Do you remenber me? Well, thanks for your blog, it's fabulous and I learn a lot with it. Bye, see you soon! =)
January 22, 2010

Anonymous said...Dear Bill, to my mind it's really important to thank you, because it's a very fascinating thing to study the subject of WW1 with a real testimony like I can do with my school (I am on the French class who made an interview with you). Thank to share this with we.
January 22, 2010

Marina said...Mister Lamin,
To start, thank you for your interview.
I think your project is very interesting not to forget the people who took part in World War 1 and not to forget their courage. Your project is admirable. Best regards from Marina.
January 22, 2010

Marion said...I'm a student from "Lycée Lebrun" in Coutances (France). Last Friday, my class interviewed you. I want to thank you for your time, and congratulations on your blog, that is a good idea.
January 22, 2010

Marion said...hello Mr Lamin !! Just a comment to tell you thanks for all. You can be proud of your project because your blog is really interesting and even if your grand-father was shy I'm sure he would be very happy to know his grandson doesn't forget his experience and contributes to inform about what happened. Bye and good luck for the future.
January 22, 2010

Laura and Jeanne said...Hello M. Lamin. It's Laura and Jeanne , students of 1L2 in Lycée Lebrun in France. Thanks for having accepted and taking time for the interview of our class. Your blog is very interesting and unusual. We're happy to know that for your Grandparents it was a Happy end. We hope that the story of your grandfather is going to be used for a documentary. We wish you good luck for the future. Goodbye.
January 22, 2010

Pauline said...Hello,Bill!! I'm a Lebrun High School student, I have studied your blog and your grandfather's letters. I appreciated very much the video conversation, it was very interesting for me. I hope your blog will carry on having a lot of success. Thank you very much !!!!
January 22, 2010

No comments: